The DCP3 Advisory Committee to the Editors (ACE) convened for its third meeting on June 17-18, 2015 at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's London office. The main objectives of the meeting were to:
- Review Chapter 1 of RMNCH and Mental Health volumes
- Discuss DCP3 costed essential packages of services
- Present dissemination results for Essential Surgery volume, and launch plans
- Gates Foundation perspective of DCP3 progress
- Presentation of DCPN’s new “theory of change” and plans for achieving our goals
The meeting was attended by ACE members, DCP3 editors, reviewers, and other colleagues who are contributing to the development, production, and dissemination of the DCP3 series.
|DCP3 ACE members participate in a discussion about the RMNCH volume and the key messages presented in Chapter 1.
DCP3 ACE member Sir George Alleyne provides comments on DCP3 volume dissemination.
|ACE members, Secretariat staff, and volume editors pose for a group picture following the conclusion of the ACE meeting.|