- Receive DCP3 Secretariat report back on initial ACE recommendations
- Review Chapter 1 main messages of the cancer and essential surgery volumes
- Hear and discuss DCPN mid-term review results
- Provide advice on dissemination channels for completed volumes and interim products
The meeting was attended by ACE members, DCP3 editors, and other colleagues who are contributing to the development and production of the nine DCP3 volumes.
- Charles Mock: Essential Surgery Key Messages
- Hellen Gelband: DCP3 Volume 6: Cancer Overview
- Prabhat Jha: DCP3 Cancer: Tax Tobacco, Count the Dead and Realistic Goals by 2030/2050
- Sue Horton: Economic Issues in DCP3 Cancer Volume
Sir Richard Peto, Professor at University of Oxford, delivers the keynote address at the DCP3 Advisory Committee welcome reception on May 6, 2014 in London.
|DCP3 series editor Rachel Nugent provides an update on DCP3 volume progress on the first day of the ACE meeting.|